Accelerated Degree Programs
Designed for adults who juggle work and family, Walsh University through the School for Professional Studies (SPS), packs accelerated degrees and interactive learning into flexible five and eight-week sessions. Classes for our accelerated bachelor degree programs typically meet one evening a week or Saturdays, allowing you to finish your degree faster than you ever thought possible!
We offer a wide variety of accelerated degree programs to help you excel in your career:
Deville School of Business Accelerated Degrees through the School for Professional Studies
- Management - Managers perform critical functions that support business enterprises, from public to private to corporate or non-profit.
Marketing - Marketing is a part of good business development and can have a major impact on sales and overall business growth
- Accounting - Career prospects for accountants range from working within public or governmental agencies to corporate or non-profit business to private firms.
- Global Business - Global Business majors are prepared to take on management, financial or analyst positions in the international business marketplace.
Byers School of Nursing Accelerated Degrees through the School for Professional Studies
- Accelerated BSN - A program for individuals who already have a bachelor's degree (of any kind) who wish to pursue a degree in nursing. Can be completed in 15 months.
- BSN for the RN - A program for registered nurses who have an associate degree, or another type of diploma, who want to earn a bachelor's degree.
- MSN for the RN - A degree track for diploma and associate degree nurses who wish to complete their BSN and continue on to graduate study to pursue a master's degree as a Clinical Nurse Leader, Nurse Educator, or a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Division of Humanities Accelerated Degree through the School for Professional Studies
- Corporate Communication - The daily communication activities of a business in today's crowded marketplace.