Accelerated Degree Programs
Designed for adults who juggle work and family, Walsh University, through the School for Professional Studies (SPS), packs accelerated degrees and interactive learning into flexible five and eight-week sessions. Classes for our accelerated bachelor degree programs typically meet one evening a week or Saturdays, allowing you to finish your degree faster than you ever thought possible!
We offer a wide variety of accelerated degree programs to help you excel in your career:
Accelerated Business Degrees
- Management with optional concentrations in Organizational Leadership or Human Resources - Managers perform critical functions that support business enterprises, from public to private to corporate or non-profit.
Marketing - Marketing is a part of good business development and can have a major impact on sales and overall business growth
- Accounting - Career prospects for accountants range from working within public or governmental agencies to corporate or non-profit business to private firms.
Accelerated Nursing Degrees
- Accelerated BSN - A program for individuals who already have a bachelor's degree (of any kind) who wish to pursue a degree in nursing. Can be completed in 15 months.
- BSN for the RN - A program for registered nurses who have an associate degree, or another type of diploma, who want to earn a bachelor's degree.
- MSN for the RN - A degree track for diploma and associate degree nurses who wish to go on to graduate study to pursue a master's degree as a Clinical Nurse Leader, Nurse Educator, or a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Accelerated Communication Degree
- Corporate Communication - The daily communication activities of a business in today's crowded marketplace.