Accelerated Nursing Program
Register Now for the Accelerated BSN Option
Earn A BSN Degree in only 15 Months
Now is the time to register for the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) option.
Often equated to a second degree program, the accelerated nursing degree track is open to individuals who already have a bachelor's degree (of any kind) who wish to pursue a career in nursing. The Walsh accelerated BSN program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
With a projected need for 1.2 million nurses by 2012 and a shortage of active nurses in the field today, Walsh University is making every effort to advance its BSN nursing degree program to accomodate the progress of tomorrows nurses.
To be considered for eligibility, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited, four-year institution of higher learning
- Must meet Walsh University admission requirements
- A minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from their earned degree
- A minimum of 3.0 or higher for the required prerequisite course work
- Completion of the required prerequisite courses
Applicants will also interview with the School of Nursing Admissions Committee. International students must meet University admission requirements pertaining to the international student. Admission for the program will occur once a year in May.
For registration information, please complete our form.