Vice President of Enrollment Management
Walsh University is seeking well qualified candidates for the position of Vice President of Enrollment Management.
Walsh University is a private co-educational Catholic University that promotes academic excellence, a diverse community and close student-teacher interactions. With a strong commitment to student success, Walsh University embraces active learning, 21st Century skills development and a learning environment grounded in Judeo-Christian values.
Reporting to the President of the University, the Vice President of Enrollment Management is responsible for providing leadership and overall direction in enrollment planning, recruitment, admission, and financial aid. The Vice President has responsibility for the vision, strategy, and implementation of all student recruitment-oriented initiatives and services, as well as the financial aid systems for all students. In addition, the Vice President collaborates with academic and student affairs in supporting the University’s retention efforts. The Vice President develops enrollment and financial aid goals in support of Walsh University’s strategic plan and other priorities, and utilizes appropriate measures to assess and document progress toward these goals. The Vice President utilizes assessment results in decision-making and resource allocation to strengthen institutional services and programs. The Vice President has responsibility for leading and development of the Enrollment Management team, through hiring, training, motivating, monitoring, and mentoring.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Substantial experience directing an admissions operation or in a related setting with experience in a variety of enrollment services functions.
- Demonstrated ability to be a creative self-starter who can own and articulate a clear vision and effectively build and guide a team to meet the goals that embody that vision.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing data effectively in decision-making.
- Experience or familiarity with international student recruitment, enrollment, and retention.
To apply please visit https://jobs.walsh.edu.