1. Contact Us
  2. Office365
  3. MyWalsh
  4. Online Learning
  5. ECN
  6. The Cavalier Center
  7. Giving

Are there any services for students with learning disabilities or special needs?

For students with special needs, the Academic Support Center can make the appropriate accommodations; documentation such as an IEP is generally required.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a Question

* = required

We will do our best to answer any questions you might have.

Security Check