1. Contact Us
  2. Office365
  3. Walsh Email
  4. MyWalsh
  5. Online Learning
  6. ECN
  7. The Cavalier Center
  8. Giving

Can graduate students receive loans or grants?

Graduate students CAN receive a Federal Stafford Loan. Graduate students must complete the FAFSA application in order to receive federal aid. Unfortunately, graduate students are no longer eligible to receive grant money from the federal or state programs.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a Question

* = required

We will do our best to answer any questions you might have.

Security Check