Healthcare Management Certificate
The Healthcare Management Certificate is designed for healthcare professionals looking to advance their careers within the healthcare industry. It is also ideal for those seeking to expand their knowledge in this area. Offered through The DeVille School of Business, the healthcare management programs will increase knowledge within the areas of healthcare systems, finance, managed care and marketing strategy.
Who Should Consider the Healthcare Management Certificate?
- Persons with master's or undergraduate degrees who are currently in clinical/healthcare management
- Persons with master's or undergraduate degrees who are looking to transition their careers into healthcare management
Healthcare Management Certificate Admission Requirements
Participants must comply with The DeVille School of Business admission requirements:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution*
- Completed application form accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $25
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate, and all other graduate study, sent directly from the applicant's college(s) or University(ies) to the Walsh University Office of Admissions
- Current resume
*Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration by the program director.
Why the Walsh University Healthcare Management Programs?
- Access to excellent faculty with real-world experience
- Opportunity to obtain certificate within one year (by attending one evening class per week)
- Dynamic and exciting classroom environments
- Chances to visit innovative, cutting-edge healthcare providers
- Option to participate in a global experience opportunity
- Ability to easily transfer to Walsh's MBA Program after certificate completion.
To receive the Healthcare Management Certificate, a student will complete the following five courses (15 credit hours):
- MBA 621 Sustainable Ethical Leadership
- MBA 624 Marketing
- MBA 721 Legal & Policy Aspects in Healthcare
- MBA 722 Healthcare Organizations and Systems
- MBA 723 Healthcare Finance and Economics
For more information about Walsh University's Certificate in Healthcare Management, contact Mona McAuliffe at (330) 490-7406 or via email at email@example.com.