The DeVille School of Business graduates demonstrate high academic achievement, leadership, and engaged citizenship as scholar-practitioners whose strengths have been developed through their commitment to experiential learning in the disciplined pursuit of knowledge and service.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Graduates communicate effectively.
- Graduates think critically and solve problems supporting their decisions with appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques
- Graduates demonstrate effective decision-making that incorporates the tenets of ethics and cultural awareness.
- Graduates demonstrate the personal and professional knowledge, inter-personal skills and cross-cultural competencies to function effectively in a global environment.
- Graduates demonstrate leadership in service to others.
- Graduates demonstrate knowledge in a specialized area of business.
Center for Business Collaboration (CBC)
The Center for Business Collaboration at Walsh University provides students with experiential learning opportunities through projects with local, regional and international businesses and organizations.
Specifically, the CBC
- Supports the Walsh University mission of outreach and service to others and builds upon the University’s tradition of excellence, integrity and service to foster in the CBC partners capacity building, sustainability, and effective decision making.
- Provides collaborative partners (oganizations and bsinesses) with students educated to serve the collaboration partners and clients through a micro/macro consultative model that fosters creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and organizational transformation.
- Enriches The DeVille School of Business curriculum by providing students with "Real World" experiences for students to demonstrate learning.