International Student Admission Requirements
- Completed application for admission with a $25.00 application fee ($15.00 if applying online)
- Original official transcripts translated into English providing proof that secondary education was successfully completed
- Original official transcripts from all colleges and universities or professional schools previously attended, translated into English
- Minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test, and 61 on the Internet test.
- The STEP test (administered mainly in Japan) can be taken lieu of the TOEFL. A minimum score of Grade 2A is required.
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
- Walsh’s Certification of Financial Responsibility indicating that the funds exist and will be available to pay for the first academic year, supported by financial statements.
All international students are required to purchase health insurance. International students must maintain full-time status (12 or more credit hours per semester) during their stay in the United States.