- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Open House
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Accelerated Nursing Program
- Accelerated Degrees
- Professional Development
- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Support Center
- Multi-Cultural Academic Services
- Honors Program
- Global Learning
- Lifelong Learning Academy
- Service Learning
- Human Subjects Review
Welcome, PT graduates of Walsh University!
To keep up to date on the exciting developments on campus, the Program News page will keep you updated on current events in our Division.
As graduates of our PT program, we welcome partnerships and ongoing communication to facilitate dialogue that will broaden all of our clinical and scholarly horizons.
Also as a part of the Walsh University Family, we encourage you to contact our Office of Alumi Relations to find out ways to continue being an active part of this campus.
Please update us on your professional status by contacting Dr. Jaime Paz at email@example.com.
There is more to come on this page, so visit us often. Hope to hear from you soon!