Jan. 8, 2015
Jan. 19, 2015
Jan. 24, 2015
Jan. 26, 2015 Jan. 27, 2015
There are additional future dates for this event.
Feb. 28, 2015
This Event Has Concluded. Search Our Current Events
Free 2012 Tax Preparation Clinic
Feb. 28, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2013
Event Time: 6 PM - 8 PM
Students in SL BUS 424: Tax II will be working with Trillium Family Solutions VITA tax clinics this spring to provide free tax preparation services. The Walsh clinic will be held in the Barrette Business and Community Center.
Call 330-454-7066 ext. 328 for an appointment.
Please bring to your appointment:
- Proof of identification – Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter for you, your spouse and dependents
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks—Form 1099
- A copy of last year's federal and state returns if available
- Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for Direct Deposit, such as a blank check
- Total paid for daycare provider & provider's Social Security Number or business Employer Identification Number
- If married and filing jointly, both spouses must be present