- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master's of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Open House
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Online Learning
- Accelerated Nursing Program
- Accelerated Degrees
- Professional Development
- Academic Innovation
- Academic Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Global Learning
- Lifelong Learning Academy
- Service Learning
- Human Subjects Review
Doctorate of Physical Therapy Health Requirements
Physical and Mental Requirements for Program Admission
Students matriculating in the physical therapy division at Walsh University must have:
Adequate gross and fine motor ability for safe performance of patient examination and intervention procedures.
Adequate visual, auditory, tactile and kinesthetic senses for obtaining accurate examination and investigative findings.
Ability to think critically and solve problems.
Ability to effectively communicate (oral, nonverbal and written).
Ability to organize and effectively manage tasks.
Adaptability to perform tasks with persons from diverse backgrounds in a variety of settings.