Honors/International Living Learning Community
The Walsh University Honors/International House is a part of the First Year Residential Experience and is designed to create a living-learning environment that will foster enrichment opportunities for exceptionally talented, creative and academically committed students with a focus on cultural orientation and programming with an international perspective. The fusion of residence hall living and honors learning will provide a stimulating intellectual and social atmosphere specifically geared toward the needs of freshman and sophomore honors and international students.
Programming initiatives include:
- Becoming acclimated and making connections within the honors program.
- Study sessions geared toward honors curriculum.
- Personalized interaction with honors faculty.
- Gaining a global appreciation through by living and learning with international roommates.
Residence Hall Living
Lemmon Hall, built in 1995, offers apartment style suites complete with kitchenettes, which comes allows residents to choose between a full and limited meal plan. Each suite provides two double rooms, living room, and bathroom. The living room is equipped with a couch, club chair, end table, coffee table, telephone hook-up, and Time Warner cable. The bedrooms have 2 twin-size beds, 2 desks, and closet space, as well as high speed internet. Lemmon Hall is air-conditioned to provide year-round comfort.
- Honors classroom within the building
- Computer lab with high-speed internet access
- Study Lounge
- Inside and outside community spaces
- Laundry facilities