- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Open House
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Accelerated Nursing Program
- Accelerated Degrees
- Professional Development
- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Support Center
- Multi-Cultural Academic Services
- Honors Program
- Global Learning
- Lifelong Learning Academy
- Service Learning
- Human Subjects Review
Master's in Counseling FAQs
Q. When can I be admitted and begin taking Master's in Counseling classes?
A. We admit students both Fall and Spring semesters
Q. Can I work full-time and still attend classes?
A. Yes, our classes are held in the evenings, and many of our students work full or part time.
Q. How many classes can I take each semester?
A. We offer an accelerated format for many of our classes (8weeks which includes one Saturday); this means a student can complete two courses by attending one evening per week (along with the designated Saturdays) over an entire semester. By attending classes two evenings a week, students can take at least three courses, and sometimes four courses each semester.