Master of Arts in Education
When you shape young lives, you are shaping the future itself. The knowledge you share with your students gives them power to find their place in the world, and to make the discoveries that may make our world a better place. Walsh University's Master of Arts in Education program addresses the needs of educators in their own journeys as lifelong learners. You will be with other teachers in an environment that promotes learning from each other. As you extend your own knowledge, you learn how to provide better instruction to your students. The program also provides resources and growth opportunities for counselors, administrators and other school personnel. Our professional education core is grounded in the belief that all teaching must be personalized and reflective.
Offered at both our North Canton and Canfield, Ohio campuses, the Walsh Master's in Education degree focuses on academic excellence, accommodations for diversity, and applied best practices. It lays out the path you need to follow to become a master educator.
In addition to its general Master's Degree, Walsh University offers 3 tracks for teachers interested in pursuing their Master's in Education:
Track 1: Reading Literacy
Track 2: Leadership with Principal License
Track 3: 21st Century Technologies
- Small classes enhance practical experience and learning, and help you develop caring, supportive relationships.
- Our accelerated eight-week format makes it easy to complete your Master's in Education degree in as little as two years.
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility with evening classes.
- Summer courses are offered with a variety of scheduling options including workshop formats.
- Gain cross-cultural, professional experience through global learning opportunities.
- Full accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Ohio Department of Education ensures a quality curriculum.
For more information regarding the Graduate Education Program on the North Canton campus, please contact:
Graduate Admissions Counselor
For Canfield campus information, please contact Tina Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-490-7431.