Master's in Education 21st Century Technologies
The world of education is changing.
As technology continues to change and evolve, and as children are exposed to technology at earlier ages, our learning environments must adapt, too. Technology has infused the educational system, and the importance of preparing teachers for these emerging technologies is critical.
The demand for qualified teachers who understand and can effectively incorporate technology into teaching curriculum is skyrocketing. This Master’s in Education specialization prepares teachers to engage students and improve learning outcomes through 21st Century technologies.
Upon completing foundation courses, students in this track take instructional technology courses, including:
- Information and Communications Technologies for Teaching and Learning
- Survey of 21st Century Teaching and Learning Technologies
- Applying Advanced Instructional Technologies
- Design, Development and Delivery of e-Learning
- Applying 21st Century Teaching and Learning Research to Educational Practice
Be ahead of the technology curve by obtaining a Master's in Education degree with a focus in 21st Century Technologies to keep current with technology and aid in preparing students for these technological demands.