Master's in Education Admission Requirements
Persons with bachelor's degrees from accredited colleges, with promising scholastic standing, and with personal and professional potential, will be considered for admission to the Master's of Education program.
Master's in Education Admission
- Completed application form, accompanied by a non-refundable application/registration fee of $25.
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate and other graduate study sent directly from the applicant's college(s) to Graduate Admissions at Walsh University. Transcripts are not necessary for Walsh University graduates.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) is required for admission to the program.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (290 minimum score-new scale) or Miller's Analogy Test (MAT) (396 minimum score). Institution number is 1926.
- Writing sample.
- Notarized Affidavit of Good Moral Character.
- Recommendations by three unrelated persons qualified to appraise scholastic aptitude and personal and professional promise.
- Interview with the Director of Graduate Education Studies in the Division of Education.
- Copy of Teaching License (if a licensed teacher.)
International Students must also satisfy International Admission Requirements in addition to transfer requirements. Please contact Audra Dice at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (330) 490-7181 for additional International Admission application materials.