- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education
- Reading Literacy
- Leadership with Principal License
- 21st Century Technologies
- Grade 4-5 Endorsement
- Middle Childhood Education Endorsement
- Reading Endorsement
- Teacher Leader Endorsement
- LEAD Teaching Licensure
- Title II Report
- Open Houses - North Canton Campus
- Open Houses - Canfield Campus
- Faculty & Staff
- Master's of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Open House
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
Master's in Education Open House (Canfield Campus)
Walsh University offers three tracks for teachers interested in pursuing their master's degree in education:
- Reading Literacy - Prepares experienced teachers to assess reading literacy, as well as develop, plan and implement reading programs to assist the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Leadership with Principal Licensure - Designed for current teachers seeking to enhance their leadership potential with an educational organization.
- 21st Century Technologies - Prepares teachers to engage students and improve learning outcomes through 21st Century technologies.
Next Open House: August 4, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
To register, complete the form below. For more information, please contact Tina Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-490-7431.