- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Development
- Master of Arts in Education
- Reading Literacy
- Leadership with Principal License
- 21st Century Technologies
- Reading Endorsement
- Grade 4-5 Endorsement
- Teacher Leader Endorsement
- LEAD Teaching Licensure
- Title II Report
- Open Houses - North Canton Campus
- Open Houses - Canfield Campus
- Faculty & Staff
- Master's of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Open House
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
Master's in Education Open House (Canfield Campus)
No open houses for this campus are currently scheduled.
Walsh University offers three tracks for teachers interested in pursuing their master's degree in education:
- Reading Literacy - Prepares experienced teachers to assess reading literacy, as well as develop, plan and implement reading programs to assist the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Leadership with Principal Licensure - Designed for current teachers seeking to enhance their leadership potential with an educational organization.
- 21st Century Technologies - Prepares teachers to engage students and improve learning outcomes through 21st Century technologies.
For more information, please contact Audra Dice at email@example.com or (330) 490-7181.