MBA Admission Requirements
For admission into our MBA program, an applicant may elect one of the following three options:
Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a score of 490 or better, and an undergraduate record of accomplishment with a GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 4.0 scale). The formula used for students with a GPA of greater than or equal to 3.0 is:
200 x (undergraduate GPA) + GMAT ≥ 1,090
A student with an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) who successfully completes the six (6) credit hour MBA Preparation Series with a grade of B or better in each course will be granted full admission into the MBA degree program. This option is especially encouraged for an applicant whose undergraduate degree is not in business.
An alumnus from Walsh University's DeVille School of Business with an undergraduate degree in business within the last five (5) years and an undergraduate GPA of greater than or equal to 3.50.
Materials required for application for the above options are:
- Completed application form accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $25.
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate, and all other graduate study, sent directly from the applicant's college(s) or university(ies) to the Walsh University Admissions Office.
- Current resume.
- Demonstration of English language proficiency for applicants for whom English is a second language (if applicable).
- Option 1 only: GMAT scores mailed directly from The Educational Testing Service to the Walsh University Admission Office.
- Option 2 only: Walsh University transcript of grades achieved in the MBA Preparation Series.
For more information, please e-mail Mona McAuliffe, firstname.lastname@example.org.