Multi-Cultural Academic Services
Our mission is to assist multi-cultural and international students with their transition from matriculation to graduation. The Multi-Cultural Academic Services that we provide include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist students with academic advising and registration.
- Articulate the University's academic policies and procedures to students.
- Acquaint students with available academic resources.
- Provide Cavalier Center training sessions to students.
- Provide a forum for students to express their expectations, concerns and/or fears as they relate to their Walsh University experience.
Edna McCulloh, Assistant Dean of Academic Services, is located within the Office of the Registrar in Farrell Hall.