Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is primarily responsible for the maintenance of all student academic records and enforces state and federal regulations to assure institutional compliance. Other areas of responsibility include student registration, preparation and distribution of the Schedule of Classes and University Catalog, and the issuance of grade reports and academic transcripts.
The Office of the Registrar:
- Compiles, maintains, retrieves and disseminates accurate academic records for the current and previous University populations
- Ensures that registration procedures are administered within the University
- Ensures that governmental and accreditation compliance standards are met
- Provides efficient space scheduling for the institution's building use
- Publishes course offerings and University calendars
- Applies graduation requirements according to published regulations
Location: Student Service Center, First Floor of Farrell Hall.
Phone: (330) 490-7367
Fax: (330) 490-7372
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday
(Summer Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday; 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday)
Student Employment - Summer 2014