Walsh University offers several opportunities to further your professional development, regardless of whether you want to remain in the same field or explore entirely new opportunities. Select a link below to learn more.
- Certificate in Healthcare Management- Designed for healthcare professionals with a master's or undergraduate degree looking to advance their careers within the healthcare industry.
- Licensure in Education for Adults with Degrees (LEAD) - A program for individuals who already have a baccalaureate degree and wish to add a teaching license to his or her credentials.
- Grade 4-5 Endorsement- Designed for teachers who hold a Pre-K - 3 Ohio license and want to expand their career options in the field of elementary education.
- BSN for the RN - A program for registered nurses who have an associate degree, or another type of diploma, who want to earn a bachelor's degree. Built upon the educational foundation and work/life experiences of a nurse, it's a flexible option designed for adult students that can be completed on a part- or full-time basis.
- Accelerated BSN - A "second degree" program open to individuals who already have a bachelor's degree (of any kind) who wish to pursue a career in nursing.
- Physical Therapy - The Division of Physical Therapy occasionally offers conferences and other opportunities for PT professionals to further their development.
- Counseling - Walsh's Counseling and Human Development Program often provides a variety professional workshops and other continuing education opportunities for counselors.
- Reading Endorsement - Designed for teachers who hold a Pre-K - 12 Ohio license and want to expand their career options in the field of education.