School of Arts and Sciences
At the heart of Walsh University's liberal arts education is the School of Arts and Sciences, home to the Humanities, Language and Letters, Mathematics and Sciences, Philosophy and Theology divisions, together offering more than 24 majors. The school also houses the University's General Education and Honors programs.
Walsh's School of Arts and Sciences - in the spirit of the Catholic intellectual tradition - provides dynamic and diverse learning experiences that foster the personal and professional development of Walsh students, encouraging reflective, creative, and critical thinking, effective communication, and a commitment to servant leadership.
Division of Fine and Performing Arts
Division of Humanities
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Communication (Accelerated Degree)
- Digital Media
- General Studies
- Government and Foreign Affairs
- Graphic Design
- International Relations
Division of Language and Letters
Division of Mathematics and Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Comprehensive Science
- Computer Science Digital Applications
- Computer Science Networking
- Computer Science Programming
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Pre-Professional Programs
Division of Philosophy and Theology
- General Education Program
- Honors Program
- Music and Fine Arts
- 4+1 MBA Program for Non-Business Majors - NEW!
For more information on the School of Arts and Sciences, contact Dr. Ute Lahaie, Dean, at email@example.com or 330-490-7453.