Temporary Part-Time/Substitute Librarian
Walsh University is seeking a Temporary Part-Time/Substitute Librarian to provide reference service to students and faculty.
Walsh University is a private co-educational Catholic University that promotes academic excellence, a diverse community and close student-teacher interactions. With a strong commitment to student success, Walsh University embraces active learning, 21st Century skills development and a learning environment grounded in Judeo-Christian values.
Provide reference service to students and faculty using academic databases, library collections, and other information sources. Provide assistance to students using Microsoft productivity applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint). Provide in-class instruction on research techniques.
- Coursework or Masters Degree from ALA-accredited school
- Experience with academic databases
- Familiarity with Microsoft productivity
applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Reference experience in a library, preferably an
- Library instruction experience preferred
To apply please visit https://jobs.walsh.edu.