How do I order an official transcript?
- All transcript requests must include your social security number, phone number, dates of attendance at Walsh University, address you would like the transcript(s) mailed to, and any former name(s).
- All transcript requests must include your signature (this is mandatory for release of your transcript, Public Law 93-579, Privacy Act of 1974).
- Transcripts cannot be released if a Financial or Administrative hold exists.
- An Official Transcript Request Form is available for download from the Forms page of Registrar section of the website or from the file gallery on this page. Requests may be ordered in person, at the Student Service Center, mailed to Walsh University, or faxed to (330) 490-7372
- Transcripts may be picked up at the Student Service Center located in Farrell Hall, first floor. A photo I.D. is required.
Mail requests to:
2020 East Maple St
North Canton, Ohio 44720
Attention: Office of the Registrar
To better serve you, the Office of the Registrar has implemented Online transcript requests. This feature is available to students who were enrolled beginning Summer 2000. Students who attended prior to Summer 2000 will need to use the Normal Submission process.
The Online Transcript Request option may be accessed through the Cavalier Center. With Online Submission, students have the ability to request transcripts and check on the status of the request.
All requests will be processed in 3-5 business days and will be mailed to the address provided by the student or they may be picked up at the Student Service Center.
Official transcripts cannot be faxed.