1. Contact Us
  2. Office365
  3. MyWalsh
  4. Online Learning
  5. ECN
  6. The Cavalier Center
  7. Giving

What paper work do I need to submit to get credits from AP tests or post sec. classes?

While Walsh University usually gives credits for students who receive a score of 4 or above in most Advance Placement courses, the final decision is at the discretion of the chair faculty member in each particular department. Make sure that results of any AP tests are sent to Walsh so that it can be placed in your file. Walsh also accepts post secondary credits as long as the course was completed at an accredited university or college and the student received above a C in the course. When the student completes the application we recommend contacting the institution where the college courses were completed to have a transcript sent to Walsh as well as contacting the high school and requesting those transcripts.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a Question

* = required

We will do our best to answer any questions you might have.

Security Check