Accelerated Corporate Communication Degree
Preparing students for the evolving communication methods of the 21st century
Corporate Communication involves the daily communication activities of a business in today's crowded marketplace.
The traditional areas of business advertising, public relations and marketing are blending with technological realms like social media, Internet video and blogs. As the mass media grows and changes, businesses and other organizations recognize these challenges and need professionals who are skilled in communicating in this new environment.
What makes Walsh's Corporate Communication major unique?
- Blended curriculum. Our Corporate Communication major is a unique program that mixes theory and practical skills that are found in our Business and Communication major's coursework.
- Emphasis on ethics. As part of our Catholic mission, we stress ethics and responsibility within the coursework and the practices of this major.
Generally speaking, what courses will I need to take to graduate with a Corporate Communication degree?
The major is composed of a mix of both business and communication courses, with roughly half of the credits in each area. Lower-level courses focus on concepts and skills; the upper-level courses encourage students to apply knowledge to real-world situations.
What type of career can I look forward to with a Corporate Communication degree?
A Corporate Communication student can find a career as a:
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Publications Manager
- Advertising Agency Executive
- Public Relations Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Legislative Staff
- Public Affairs
To learn more, complete the form at the bottom of the page or call 330-490-7431.