Accelerated Degree Program Financial Aid
As one of the most competitively priced private Catholic universities in Ohio, we fully recognize that finances play an integral part in a student's ultimate enrollment decision. As a result, our financial aid staff will not only guide you through the financial aid application process, but are also available to counsel you on the various aid programs and help you determine how these programs can best assist you in financing your educational expenses. Walsh University Digital Campus undergraduate students who register for at least six (6) semester hours are eligible to apply for federal and state financial assistance which includes grant programs as well as deferred student loans.
Information and applications can be obtained by contacting the Walsh University Financial Aid Office at (330) 490-7367.
To initiate the financial aid process:
- Click here to print the Walsh University Application for Financial Aid for Accelerated Degree Students (2019/2020)
- Print, sign and mail it to:
Attn: Financial Aid
2020 East Maple St.
North Canton, OH, 44720
- Renew My FAFSA - Click here
Have you forgotten your FSA ID? Click here to get help retrieving your ID and password.
Scholarships for Adult Learners
- The Cleveland Area College Consortium (Deadline: August 15)
- Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship (Deadline: October 11)
- David Gall Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: June 30)
- Adult Learner Scholarship (Deadline: November 18)
- College JumpStart Scholarship (Deadline: October 17 & April 15 - Fall and Spring Scholarships Available)
- American Bullion Scholarship (Deadline: October 31)
- The Adrienne O’Neill Scholarship Fund (Deadline: April 1)
- Undergraduate Distance Learning Degrees Academic Scholarship (Deadline: April 1)
- GetEducated.com Distance Learning Scholarship (Deadline: October 15, March 15)
- TheBestSchools.org $1,000 Online College Scholarship (Deadline: July 31 & November 30 - Fall and Spring Scholarships Available)