Adult Accelerated Degrees
- Must be age 21 or older
- Transfer 12 or more credit hours from a regionally accredited school (ask if you will be transferring less)
- 2.0 GPA or higher
Five Simple Steps to Enroll
- Apply (Free)
- Submit Documents (High School and College Transcripts and Resume) Electronically to email@example.com Mailed Directly to:
Walsh University, Digital Campus
2020 East Maple Street
North Canton, OH 44720
- Talk to a Walsh Enrollment Manager about Transfer Credits and Additional Credits for Prior Learning
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov, use Walsh’s school code: 003135
- Review Degree Plan, Financial Aid and Enroll!
Alternative Ways to Earn College Credits:
Credit may be earned through two nationally standardized examinations. The links below provide information on local test centers and schedules.
Credit may be earned by constructing a portfolio of essays demonstrating knowledge from life/work experience equivalent to that gained from a college course.
Credit may be earned for training completed through your employer, professional organization, or military experience.