Alumni Benefits & Services
The Walsh University Office of Alumni Relations offers a variety of benefits and services to the 14,000+ Cavaliers across the globe.
Educational & Career
- Career Resources – Your access to Career Center services doesn't end when you graduate. Visit the Career Center for personalized guidance and professional advice, including resume reviews, career coaching, graduate school preparation, and mock interviews!
- HandShake – Our career development platform does it all! Sign up for events. Book appointments. Discover and connect with amazing jobs and internships! 200,000 employers use Handshake to find students/graduates for all kinds of jobs.
Alumni: Visit the Handshake website, click “Sign up for an Account” and follow the prompts. When asked, please select Walsh University as your school. Upon submitting your request, it will be sent to the Career Center for approval. Once approved you can begin creating your profile.
- Library Resources – The library offers many services to our alumni including computer access, archive tours, select database access, special events, and practice tests for the GRE, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT.
- Lifelong Learning Academy – Walsh University encourages the idea of “Lifelong Learning” by offering stimulating, high-level courses and experiences free of charge to our alumni and community.
- Bookstore – Shop for alumni gear & WU merchandise for you and your family!
- Transcripts Request – Order your official transcript today.
- Walsh Facility Rental – Alumni discounts available!
- Alumni Tuition Discount – Ready to come back for another degree? Did you know Walsh Alumni (and their children) receive special tuition discounts! Contact admissions for more information.