2018 Alumni Weekend
Don't miss out on this year's Alumni Weekend! Join us back on campus on Saturday, June 9 to relive your college experience. You will have a chance to stay in the Grove Apartments while participating in college themed events and activities throughout the day!
Alumni Weekend Agenda
Saturday, June 9
10–11 a.m.: Athletic Alumni "Pick-Up" Games
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: “Check-In” & Cookout in the Grove Courtyard
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Activities on the Quad (cornhole, beer pong, kan jam, volleyball, music, slip & slide, etc.)
6 p.m.: College Themed Buffet Dinner
7–9 p.m.: Sporcle Team Trivia
8–11 p.m.: Late Night event in the David Center
Sunday, June 10
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Brunch
1 2–2 p.m.: Departure
Residential Room Fee: $200 per suite
Max 10 individuals. Each individual must purchase a “meal plan”.
All suites have a 1,200 sq. ft. layout, which consists of:
- 3 bedrooms with full size beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 lofted single beds (the lowest bed is shoulder height)
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Living room
- Laundry room
Each kitchen comes fully equipped with:
- Washer and Dryer
- Washcloth and one set of towels per person
- Travel Toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, soap)
Not included: TV, pots/pans, dishes, pillows, blankets. The suite sleeps 8 but we will allow a maximum of 10 individuals per room. Each individual must purchase a “meal plan”. At check-in, each room must place a card on file for any damages.
Meal Plan: $40 per person
All participants must have a full meal plan regardless if they are residents or commuters for the weekend. A wrist-band will be issues at check-in and must be worn at all times.
- Lunch cookout (BYOB)
- You may bring a cooler or simply keep your drinks in the refrigerator in your suite
- Snacks and soft drinks throughout both days
- College themed buffet dinner (Cash Bar)
- Late night snack (Cash Bar)
RSVP today at https://alumniweekend18.eventbrite.com Limited Spots available!