Chorale & Marching Band Auditions
- November 17, 2018 (2 p.m.-TBD)
- January 12, 2019 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- February 2, 2019 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- February 23, 2019 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- March 9, 2019 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
Complete the form below to register for an upcoming Walsh University Chorale and/or Marching Band audition. Auditions will be held in Walsh 's Birk Center for the Arts. Each audition lasts approximately 15* minutes.
Please Note: If you are auditioning as a Music major, there will be an additional 10 minute interview along with the traditional 15 minute audition. All prospective Music majors are required to prepare a piece that is suitable for solo and ensemble competitions.
Choir Audition Requirements:
- Basic vocal scales
- Preparation of a song such as My Country Tis of Thee or Amazing Grace
Band Audition Requirements:
- Basic scales and/or rudiments
- Preparation of high school marching band or concert band music
If you have any questions about band and choir or auditions, please contact Band & Choir Admissions Counselor Ann Blowers at 330-490-7457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.