Campus Ministry Events
Save the Date!
Highlights for 2018-2019 Include:
- AGAPE Latte Speaker Series
Monthly in the Marlene and Joe Toot Global Learning Center Atrium
- AGAPE Fall Retreat
Campus Ministry’s largest annual event and a dynamic weekend away from campus, planned and hosted by a student leadership team in collaboration with ministry staff.
- March For Life: Washington, D.C.
Interested faculty, staff and students travel to the annual March for Life in Washington D.C.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Day of Service
Annual day of service within Stark County coordinated with the Office of Service Learning.
- Spring Break Mission Experience: Nazareth Farm, Kentucky
Spring Break service retreat in Appalachia, serving the poor and growing deeper in community and prayer life.
- Campus Lenten Mission
An opportunity to grow deeper in faith during the Lenten season.
Save the Date
Information subject to change. For details, please contact the Office of Campus Ministry.
- TBD- CROCKtoberfest with ResLife, (students enter a dish and compete for gift cards)
- TBD - AGAPE Latte speaker series, 7-9 p.m., GLC atrium
- 10/9: Ignite, 8-9:30 p.m., OLPH Chapel, speaker John Beaulieu, FUS
- 10/16: Ignite, 8-9:30pm.., OLPH Chapel
- 10/31:Pumpkin Mass and Social, 9 p.m., OLPH Chapel
- TBD - AGAPE Latte speaker series, 7:30-9 p.m., GLC atrium
- 11/6:Matt Fradd speaking event, 9 p.m., Barrette Business and Community Center
- 11/11-11/17: Founders' Week (events TBD)
- 11/13: Ignite, 8-9:30 p.m., OLPH Chapel, speaker John Beaulieu, FUS
- 11/14: Life Share Blood Drive
- 11/20: Ignite, 8-9:30 p.m., OLPH Chapel
- 11/30:Campus Ministry Christmas party – All are Welcome, Campus Ministry House