Walsh University Career Center
Current students should visit the Career Center page on MyWalsh for more information.The Walsh University Career Center Assists with:
- Resume Review - Offered every day in the Career Center.
- Career Coaching – Understand job search strategies and career options in your designated field.
- Graduate School Preparation – Find a program and prepare a competitive admissions application.
- Mock Interviews - Students can practice their interviewing skills with real employers.
- On-Campus Interviews - The Career Center can coordinate and schedule on-campus interviews during the fall and spring semesters with potential employers.
- College Central Network – an online database for employers to post full-time, part-time and internships for students and alumni.