Career Compass Learning Community
Discover Yourself and Find Your Passion
The Career Compass learning community celebrates the opportunities that undecided majors have as the begin their college journey. Career Compass is a program designed to assist incoming students in landing on a major that leverages their interests and career goals. The Career Compass Learning Community combines academic major investigation, career experiences and one on one advising to guide students through the process of choosing a major and eventually a career.
- Cohort of students focused on major and career development
- One on one mentorship and advising designed to guide students through their freshmen and sophomore year
- Mini-internships that promote career exploration
- A dedicated program designed to guide undecided majors through the decision making process
What types of experiential learning opportunities are provided?
- Mini-internships to explore fields of interest
- Individual mentorship and advising designed to guide students through thier freshman and sophomore years
- Career workshops and counseling in conjunction with the Career Readiness and Development Center and the Counseling Center
- First-year students with undecided majors