Certificate in Data Analytics
The Data Analytics Certificate is designed for professionals looking to advance their careers within robust and exciting area. As more and more decisions are data-driven and analytical skills are a premium, this certificate will position students with the skills for the highly sought-after field of data analytics. It is also ideal for those seeking to expand their knowledge in this area. Offered through The DeVille School of Business, the Data Analytics certificate will increase knowledge within the areas of problem solving, risk identification, data patterns, and analysis.
Nearly every industry is seeking individuals who have the skills to analyze problems and data, and then make recommendations for action. We’ve designed the Data Analytics Certificate to be applicable to service, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail – just to name a few.
Who Should Consider the Data Analytics Certificate?
- Anyone with a master’s or undergraduate degrees currently working in the area of data analytics
- Persons looking to transition into a data analytic career
Data Analytics Certificate Admission Requirements
Participants must comply with The DeVille School of Business admission requirements:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution*
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate, and all other graduate study, sent directly from the applicant’s college(s) or University(ies) to the Walsh University Office of Admissions
- Current resume
*Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration by the program director
Why the Walsh University Data Analytics Programs?
- 100% online courses
- Access to excellent faculty with real-world experience
- Opportunity to obtain certificate within one semester
- Ability to easily transfer into Walsh’s MBA Program after certificate completion
(Please note that federal financial aid is not offered for this program.)