Healthcare Management Certificate
The Healthcare Management Certificate is designed for healthcare professionals looking to advance their careers within the healthcare industry. It is also ideal for those seeking to expand their knowledge in this area. Offered through The DeVille School of Business, the healthcare management programs will increase knowledge within the areas of healthcare systems, finance, managed care and marketing strategy.
Who Should Consider the Healthcare Management Certificate?
- Persons with master's or undergraduate degrees who are currently in clinical/healthcare management
- Persons with master's or undergraduate degrees who are looking to transition their careers into healthcare management
Healthcare Management Certificate Admission Requirements
Participants must comply with The DeVille School of Business admission requirements:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited undergraduate institution*
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) of undergraduate, and all other graduate study, sent directly from the applicant's college(s) or University(ies) to the Walsh University Office of Admissions
- Current resume
*Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration by the program director.
Why the Walsh University Healthcare Management Programs?
- Courses offered 100% online in 8-week accelerated sessions
- Opportunity to obtain certificate within one year
- Access to excellent faculty with real-world experience
- Dynamic and diverse classroom environments
- Ability to transfer to the Walsh's MBA Program after certificate completion
(Please note that federal financial aid is not offered for this program.)