Jump to page contentFuture Student?

Certification of Financial Responsibility

Every accepted international student must submit the Walsh University Certificate of Financial Responsibility in order to complete the admissions process. The certificate lists Walsh University's current tuition and living expenses for undergraduate and graduate students.

"Room and board" refers to your campus housing and meal plan. Partial scholarships and grants are available to qualified undergraduate students.

Should you have any further questions about undergraduate tuition rates, please contact Rebecca Coneglio: 330-490-7190 orrconeglio@walsh.edu. Information about graduate tuition rates is available by contacting Audra Dice at 330-490-7181 or adice@walsh.edu or Mona McAuliffe at 330-490-7406 or mmcauliffe@walsh.edu