Accelerated Communication - Digital Media Program
Walsh's Accelerated Communication degree with a concentration in Digital Media is designed to give adult students the critical thinking and technical skills needed for producing digital media content and distributing that content across multiple platforms. Students will receive a solid background in applied communication, learning methods and strategies for ensuring their messages have maximum impact.
Because the courses are offered completely online, it's easier to fit the courses into your schedule, making it easier to balance work, family and personal time.
- Personal Attention. Our class sizes are small, giving students more one-on-one attention from their instructors.
- Accelerated Format. Designed for busy, working adults, this degree can be completed by taking online courses offered in accelerated 8-week sessions.
- Theory Meets Experience. We focus our Digital Media program on helping our students apply the skills and theories from their coursework to real-world situations, like internships and service-learning projects.
- Responsible Best Practices. As part of the Walsh University mission, we place a great deal of focus on the ethical practice of communication.
Our program includes a core set of classes that introduce students to communication as a field and a number of elective courses where students can pursue their individual career and academic interests. In addition, students will take coursework in areas such as social media, digital applications, and graphic design.
Graduates with a degree in Digital Media are prepared for careers in fields such as:
- Web Design
- Digital Content Production
- Viral and Social Media Advertising
- Digital Public Relations and Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication