Computer and Technology Endorsement
Many teachers make innovative use of instructional technologies in our 21st century schools and are not often acknowledged for these efforts. A Computer & Technology Endorsement presents a state-sponsored acknowledgement for teachers who facilitate 21st century teaching and learning, technology integration, eLearning content delivery, and instructional design/development.
The Walsh University Computer and Technology Endorsement will appeal to:
- Licensed educators seeking positions leading technology efforts or supporting teachers and curricular integration specialists within schools or at the district level.
- District staff designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating innovative instructional plans, applications, instructional technology tools, learning environments, and/or experiences.
- School leaders interested in implementing new learning ecosystems, improving academic achievement of students through innovative learning design and technologies and learning modalities.
- K-12 Classroom teachers wishing to implement best practices for mastering 21st century skills and technologies.
Our Computer and Technology Endorsement program is offered online and is for current licensed teachers. It is comprised of 5 highly interactive graduate-level online courses, 3 credit hours each:
- EDT601 Information and Communications
- EDT616 Learning an Design Technologies
- EDT617 Applied Instructional Design and Development
- EDT618 Design, Development, and Delivery of eLearning
- EDT619 Learning Design and Technologies Practicum
The five courses compose the electives for a person wishing to seek a Master’s in Learning Design and Technologies.