Computer and Technology Endorsement
Many teachers make innovative use of instructional technologies in our 21st century schools and are not often acknowledged for these efforts. A Computer & Technology Endorsement presents a state-sponsored acknowledgement for teachers who facilitate 21st century teaching and learning, technology integration, eLearning content delivery, and instructional design/development.
- Cost: $300* per credit hour
- 15 Credit Hours (Five courses, 3 credit hours each)
- All courses offered online
- Candidate must hold a valid teaching license
- Any teacher, district staff or school leader is eligible to take these courses
Potential candidates may include:
- Licensed educators seeking positions leading technology efforts or supporting teachers and curricular integration specialists within schools or at the district level.
- District staff designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating innovative instructional plans, applications, instructional technology tools, learning environments, and/or experiences.
- School leaders interested in implementing new learning ecosystems, improving academic achievement of students through innovative learning design and technologies and learning modalities.
- K-12 Classroom teachers wishing to implement best practices for mastering 21st century skills and technologies
*Please note that federal financial aid is not offered for this program.