Creativity and Design Thinking Fellowship
Discover an Innovative, Solution-Based Approach to Solving Problems
The Creativity and Design Thinking (CDT) Fellowship uses creativity and design thinking to foster innovation to define and solve problems. It is a four-year living learning community with intentional collaborative experiences with all majors. CDT Fellows will engage in courses, workshops and travel that will lead to a culminating capstone project.
- Design Thinking Workshop with leaders in the field (e.g. Stanford d-school or IDEO)
- Coding and Technology Workshop
- Retreat to a smart city that will support the student’s capstone project
- $1000 Scholarship; renewable each year
- Distinction at graduation and certificate of completion
What types of experiential learning opportunities are provided?
- Visit to Stanford's D-School
- Designated work space in the new Global Learning Center
- Creative portfolio at the completion of the program