Distinguished Service Award
The Distinguished Service award was established in 1994 to recognize alumni who have provided exemplary service to the Alumni Association. The Walsh University Alumni Association Board of Trustees nominates and selects a maximum of two individuals to receive this award each year. The criteria for selection is:
- The individual shall have participated and provided exemplary service to the Walsh University Alumni Association and one or more of its activities.
- The individual shall have participated in the Walsh Annual Fund Campaign as a contributor or volunteer.
- The individual shall have graduated from Walsh University
- The individual shall also provide other community organizations with volunteer support.
- The individual shall be of good moral character and represent the Walsh community well.