Walsh University undergraduate students can add extra value to their degrees by pursuing one of six new certificate programs offered :
- Applied Ethics in Business (All Majors Eligible)
- Strategic Leadership (All Majors Eligible)
- Women in Leadership (All Majors Eligible)
- Small Business Management (Non-Business Majors Eligible)
- Sports Management (All Majors Eligible)
- Consumer Behavior (All Majors Eligible)
What makes these certificates unique?
- Students can use elective options efficiently to achieve these certificates
- At 15-16 credit hours each, the course load is less than what is required for a minor
- Interdisciplinary nature offers students the ability to gain multiple perspectives on a topic and add a different set of credentials to their chosen majors
For course requirements, please download a certificate curriculum sheet.