Dyslexia Certification Course
Become certified through the Academic Language Therapy Association (ALTA)
July 15–19 & July 22–26
Structured literacy classes from Neuhaus Education Center:
- Basic Language Skills–Introduction (12 days)
- Reading Readiness (1 day, online)
- Developing Metacognitive Strategies (2 days)
- Multisensory Grammar (1 day)
- 85 hours of intensive supervised practicum
Why Take This Course?
This structured literacy course leads to practitioner certification for teachers and therapists working with individuals with dyslexia and other related disorders. Learn how to plan, deliver, and measure instruction in phonemic awareness, decoding, fluency, oral language, comprehension, and composition for students with dyslexia and related disorders.
Contact Rebecca Tolson to schedule an interview by email at email@example.com or phone at 330.705.6342.
Registration Deadline is June 15. Only 12 spots available! Course pending minimum registration of 10 participants.