3+2 Engineering Program
Earn your bachelor's degree and master's degree in just 5 years!
Walsh University has partnered with the University of Dayton (UD) to offer a joint accelerated degree program for students interested in pursuing careers in Engineering. Through the program, students can earn their bachelor's degree from Walsh University while also working toward their master's degree in Engineering from the University of Dayton.
Both degrees can be completed in just five years, rather than the average of six years to earn an undergraduate degree (four years) and master’s degree (two years), saving students both time and money.
Students can choose one of four tracks:
- Bachelor's in Biology from Walsh - Master's in Bioengineering from UD
- Bachelor's in Computer Science from Walsh - Master's in Computer Engineering from UD
- Bachelor's in Chemistry from Walsh - Master's in Chemical Engineering from UD
- Bachelor's in Chemistry from Walsh - Master's in Materials Engineering from UD
- Accelerated Completion. Participants will earn both degrees in a shorter amount of time, saving an entire year of college enrollment costs and allowing the students to enter the workforce sooner.
- Financial Savings. Not only can students save a year of enrollment costs, but additional tuition savings and special discounts are available.
- Individualized Attention. For students who prefer a smaller school environment, the program provides a small college experience at Walsh for the first three years of their college career.
- Outstanding Research Opportunities. Walsh undergraduate students have the opportunity to attend one of the top research institutions in the state with paid internships and research opportunities through The University of Dayton industry partners such as the Wright Patterson Air Force Base, which conducts the UD’s Materials Engineering testing.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 800-362-9846.