With Walsh University's Healthcare Administration degree program, students will explore healthcare delivery systems, resources, administrative structure and decision-making. Other areas of study include legal, practical, moral and ethical issues confronting healthcare practice as well as the process and implications of managed care and reimbursement.
Need an answer fast? Call 330.490.7238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Attention. Our class sizes are small, giving students more one-on-one attention from their instructors.
- Accelerated Format. Designed for busy, working adults, this degree can be completed by taking online courses offered in accelerated 8-week sessions.
- Responsible Best Practices. As part of the Walsh University mission, we place a great deal of focus on the ethical practice of healthcare administration.
The Healthcare Administration major includes 39 credit hours plus core requirements, for a total of 124 credit hours to graduate. Key classes include Healthcare Systems, Healthcare Ethics and Law, Managed Care and Reimbursement and a Healthcare Administration Capstone. View courses here.
Graduates with a degree in Healthcare Administration are prepared for careers such as:
- Hospital Financial Analyst
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Practice Manager
- Provider Network Director
- Discharge Coordinator
- Outpatient Care Supervisor