A bachelor's degree with a concentration in leadership allows students the opportunity to become effective leaders and change agents within their organizations and businesses.
What makes Walsh's Leadership concentration unique?
- Blended curriculum. By pairing a concentration in Leadership with one of our other available concentrations, you'll gain a competitive edge as you pursue leadership positions within your field of interest.
- Emphasis on ethics. As part of our Catholic mission, we stress ethics and responsibility within the coursework and the practices of this program.
- Accelerated format. Designed for busy, working adults, this degree can be completed by taking online courses offered in accelerated 8-week sessions.
In addition, students have the option of working toward their MBA degree through Walsh's 4+1 MBA program. These students will be required to complete the prep series courses in additional to the required undergraduate coursework.
What type of career can I look forward to?
The multidisciplinary approach to the Leadership concentration prepares graduates for a wide range of leadership careers in:
- Organizational Management
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development Management
- Healthcare and Project Management