Lifelong Learning Academy
Walsh University's Lifelong Learning Academy encourages and recognizes the ongoing study of adults in our community by offering stimulating, high-level courses and experiences to the general community. Events are offered at no charge.
Attendance cards will be available at each event for those who wish to receive Academy credit. Records are kept for participants, and recognition is granted to those completing the following levels:
- Scholar in the Academy - 15 Hours of Study Completed
- Master in the Academy - 30 Hours of Study Completed
- Fellow in the Academy - 45 Hours of Study Completed
- The Provost's Council - 75 Hours of Study Completed
- The President's Cabinet - 125 Hours of Study Completed
Additional videos from past Lifelong Learning Academy events are available on the Walsh University YouTube Channel.
- Wednesday, 11.28.187 PM - 8:30 PMThe Lifelong Learning Academy presents this two-part series with Rabbi John Spitzer. November 14 “A Taste of Torah” What is the sacred scroll of the Torah? What does it look like and how is it made? How is it used…See event details for A Taste of Torah and Talmud with Rabbi John Spitzer