Lifelong Learning Academy
Walsh University's Lifelong Learning Academy encourages and recognizes the ongoing study of adults in our community by offering stimulating, high-level courses and experiences to the general community. Events are offered at no charge.
Attendance cards will be available at each event for those who wish to receive Academy credit. Records are kept for participants, and recognition is granted to those completing the following levels:
- Scholar in the Academy - 15 Hours of Study Completed
- Master in the Academy - 30 Hours of Study Completed
- Fellow in the Academy - 45 Hours of Study Completed
- The Provost's Council - 75 Hours of Study Completed
- The President's Cabinet - 125 Hours of Study Completed
Additional videos from past Lifelong Learning Academy events are available on the Walsh University YouTube Channel.