Leadership with Principal License
Master of Arts in Education
Students with a gift for leadership can learn the unique tools and strategies necessary to lead, administer and manage in an academic environment through Walsh University’s Master’s in Education program.
The Leadership with Principal License specialization* is designed for current teachers seeking to enhance their leadership potential with an educational organization. Students will be taught by experienced leaders in education to prepare them to work in an academic leadership or administrative role.
*Note: If you are a licensed teacher and you have your teacher leader endorsement or your Master of Arts in Education degree, you may qualify for a greatly reduced curriculum towards this degree.
- Small classes enhance practical experience and learning, and help you develop caring, supportive relationships.
- Our accelerated eight-week format makes it easy to complete your Master's in Education degree in as little as two years.
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility with online classes.
- Summer courses are offered with a variety of scheduling options including workshop formats.
- Gain cross-cultural, professional experience through global learning opportunities.
- Full accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Ohio Department of Education ensures a quality curriculum.
- Ranked as one of the best 2019 online programs in Ohio by U.S. News and World Report
- Honored by Colleges of Distinction for implementation of high-impact educational practices
The Walsh Master's in Education degree focuses on academic excellence, accommodations for diversity, and applied best practices. It lays out the path you need to follow to become a master educator. View our virtual information session to learn more.