Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Master of Arts in Education
As the U.S. population of K-12 students continually becomes more diverse, there is an increased demand in educators who specialize in teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL). In addition, the TESOL specialization is idea for educators who wish to teach abroad.
Stay ahead of the curve by obtaining a Master's in Education degree with a focus in TESOL.
- Small classes enhance practical experience and learning, and help you develop caring, supportive relationships.
- Our accelerated eight-week format makes it easy to complete your Master's in Education degree in as little as two years.
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility with online classes.
- Summer courses are offered with a variety of scheduling options including workshop formats.
- Gain cross-cultural, professional experience through global learning opportunities.
- Full accreditation by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Ohio Department of Education ensures a quality curriculum.
- Ranked as one of the best 2019 online programs in Ohio by U.S. News and World Report
- Honored by Colleges of Distinction for implementation of high-impact educational practices
The Walsh Master's in Education degree focuses on academic excellence, accommodations for diversity, and applied best practices. It lays out the path you need to follow to become a master educator. View our virtual information session to learn more.