M.A. in Theology Admission Requirements
Additional admissions information is available from the Graduate Admissions Office.
Forms are also available online.
1. Complete the online application.
2. Official transcripts of all undergraduate and other graduate study sent directly from the applicant's school to the Admissions Office.
3. Recommendation letters by three persons qualified to appraise scholastic aptitude and personal and professional promise.
4. Notarized affidavit of good moral character.
5. Official GRE or MAT scores - Walsh Testing Code #1926.
6. Evidence of proficiency in written English:
Your essay should be written in four major paragraphs covering the topics below. It should be typed, double spaced, using 12 point font, and should not be over two double-spaced pages in length.
- Essay should include a brief autobiography
- What is your definition of Ecclesial leadership?
- What gift do you bring to ecclesial ministry?
- Why do you think you would make a good Ecclesial leader?
7. Interview with appropriate department/division.